So I am 32 weeks pregnant and have been really excited to see my belly growing. My little girl keeps tumbling and tumbling, but when she finally settles she scoots herself up on my right side poking my belly out.
I'm so laid back about the labor and delivery and not worried about it like I was the first time around. I guess that is normal since I know what to expect and that it's not really so much pain issues, but dealing with people while you are in labor.
Although I have had a couple of problems with this pregnancy having HG and now having to figh being diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes.. I refused the 3 hour Glucose test and now just because of not taking it they are treating me as if I have it. I am doing my testing with my monitor 4 times daily and everything has been normal/below normal readings so I can have proof to them that I am doing fine and hopefully won't have any further complications saying otherwise.
William is chattering and now becoming my own little parrot, repeating different words.. but if I try to get him to say something he'll totally clam up! It's so frustrating! I'm like say this or that and he just giggles and runs in the other direction. But I will just be talking and he'll say bumble bee just out of the blue! He did that while I was reading to him July 3rd.... just pointed to the bumble bee like I normally do and he just said it. It's amazing how much these little creatures learn.
Oh but August is going to be a full month I have 2 birthday Parties (one to plan, one to attend), a huge sale to attend/post items at, my own baby shower, and I have to remember William's 2 year checkup...so much to do .. so little time...
Everything is happening as it should /as it's going to go anyways, and I am happy...sitting in my well feathered nest awaiting the arrival of my little bean.
No comments:
Post a Comment